guilde l'apocalipse menace Index du Forum
S’enregistrer
FAQMembresRechercherGroupesProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion
Im The Man The Story Of That Guy From Anthrax Scott Ian

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde l'apocalipse menace Index du Forum -> Présentation de la Guilde -> Roll Play
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
giljaid

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 20:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Im The Man The Story Of That Guy From Anthrax Scott Ian Répondre en citant

I'm the Man: The Story of That Guy from Anthrax
by Scott Ian
rating: 4.6 (137 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK I'm the Man: The Story of That Guy from Anthrax
READ BOOK I'm the Man: The Story of That Guy from Anthrax

I'm the Man is the fast-paced, humorous, and revealing memoir from the man who cofounded Anthrax, the band that proved to the masses that brutality and fun didn't have to be mutually exclusive. Through various lineup shifts, label snafus, rock 'n' roll mayhem, and unforeseen circumstances galore, Scott Ian has approached life and music with a smile, viewing the band with deadly seriousness while recognizing the ridiculousness of the entertainment industry. Always performing with abundant energy that revealed his passion for his craft, Ian has never let the gravity of being a rock star go to his shaven, goateed head.

I'm the Man is a blistering hard rock memoir, one that is astonishing in its candor and deftly told by the man who's kept the institution of Anthrax alive for more than 30 years.

Details:
price: $6.39
bound: 11 hours and 29 minutes
publisher: Hachette Audio
lang: English
asin: B06Y1SHQ3D
isbn:
weight:
filesize:

Tags: free download via uTorrent, book download fb2, book book free from Galaxy, purchase book, epub free, access review bookshop itunes free, kindle download free, how to find book without register, read flibusta story writer epub, torrent download 1337x, free full pc phone book, free doc, book format djvu, download without account, bookstore, shop read access flibusta information, download torrent ExtraTorrent, book OneDrive, how to find book without register, .txt download, book download fb2, free writer original german reader, book torrent, book pdf, free online iphone, story pocket amazon download djvu, free docx, book 4Shared, book text online view format, book book free from xiaomi

780 inFremdsprachige Bcher > Biografien & Erinnerungen > Kunst & Literatur > Entertainer Wenn Sie dieses Produkt verkaufen, mchten Sie ber Seller Support Updates vorschlagen? Produktbeschreibungen Pressestimmen Revolver, 10/14/14[A] compelling memoirLike any good rock bio, I'm the Man abounds with tales of debauchery, fisticuffs, and other insanity on the roadThe book is also full of revelationsAll this keeps the pages turningIan's story about getting the Pantera boys to teach him to essentially power drink is kind of ridiculous, but it's what he did and he lets you know about itJan 15, 2016 Justin rated it really liked it I've been wanting to read this book for a whileThe tales of that career, in an ever-changing business that's rarely friendly to artists, are surprising and yet notIt also has Ian looking at the world from a personal perspective, to show how he loves his music but is also someone with a mind and a sense of humor.NoEcho.net, 10/13/14“One of the most outspoken and ubiquitous figures in the heavy metal community, it was inevitable that Ian would someday write an autobiographyThe guitarist is a gifted storyteller, conveying each memory with an enthralling balance of humor, wit, and self-awarenessAlong with Metallica, Slayer, and Megadeth, Anthrax are part of the "Big 4," and Ian offers up the kind of insider stories behind all the groups that trivia hounds will eat upIt doesn't matter if you're a devout Anthrax follower, or just a casual fan of the group, I'm the Man is a fun read, packed with juicy stories from Ian's colorful career on and off stageJust like the song it was named after, I'm the Man is irreverent, hilarious, and, at times, aggressive.LithiumMagazine.com, 10/14/14“Scott Ian has, in his many decades as a touring musician, shared the stage with pretty much everyone who is anyone in hard rock and heavy metalI love hearing about the backstage and off-stage antics, but thankfully it wasn't all just about sex, booze, and drugs (yet he does talk openly about most of those topics too)The first time I heard Among The Living I was hookedTo, ka Dens Spics bija ldzga tipa su Skots Ians lab, viegli uztveram un uzjautrino valod diezgan dzii auj ieskatties ne tikai "Anthrax" vstur, bet ar privtaj dzv - par mzikas biznesa vioanos, 90.gadu sauso periodu, ierakstu kompniju lomu, savm attiecbm ar alkoholu, marihunu un sievietm

Please enter a valid postal codeUnfortunately, it never did for meAdvertising Editorial Reviews From the Publisher The Real Rene, 10/14/14“Scott Ian is such a cool and down to earth guy that you feel he is right there with you telling you all these storiesTracking is not available for orders shipped outside of the United StatesIan makes it very clear that he is in it for the Music122 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011Report abuse 5.0 out of 5 starsBuy this book! By Spencer on JanPlease try again

He'd also work with the singer on the vocal melodiesAnd if you'd like to purchase tickets to Scott Ian's official book release party, click hereThank you for your feedbackI was late to the thrash metal scene (1990) and am more of a major act and casual music fan, I am a fan of all of the "big 4"The early parts of this book followed this pathShop Now Home & Gifts Home & Gifts Popular Categories Art Supplies Bags & Totes Decorative Accents Electronics Journals Reading Aids See All > Gift Finder Gifts for Everyone For Her For Him For Students For Readers For Writers Price Under $10 $10 - $25 $25 - $50 $50 and Up Special Collections Harry Potter Winnie the Pooh Fantastic Beasts Moana Finding Dory Star Wars Favorite Brands Moleskine Vera Bradley Knock Knock Kate Spade New York Ban.do Collection Seasonal Favorites Summer Tote:$12.95 with Purchase Peter Rabbit Tropical Dreams Paradise Collection New Lokai Wear Your World Bracelet A portion of the proceeds will go toward helping refugees.

.more flag 1 likeLike see review View 2 comments I thought he'd be someone who's been there for many years, and being fairly intelligent and a bit of a fan, would be little bit more self-aware and intellectualGlad to see them as successful as ever with Worship Music and hopefully more.Anthrax puts on a great live show and I have seen them a number of times included a Bush led show at the Vic in the mid 90's that ranks as one of the top 5 concerts I have been to - great energy that nightLittle Punk People 30,894 views 13:28 Anthrax - Behind the Music Remastered - Duration: 41:56As its not one of those never ending drug and alcohol stories! And Im really glad it isnt!Fast facts:Ian writes for the metal mag METAL HAMMERIan is married to Meat Loafs step-daughter PearlIan is a New York Yankees fanIan likes snowboardingIan co-owns a bar with Jerry Cantrell (Alice in Chains) in Las VegasSCOTT IAN WebsiteSCOTT IAN FacebookRelease date: October 2014ISBN-10: 0306823349ISBN-13: 978-0306823343Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 6.2 x 9.5 inchesPages: 392Label: Da Capo Press 13.02.2015 by Rocket Queen SM Kommentar War diese Rezension fr Sie hilfreich? Ja Nein Feedback sendenHis experimentation with drugs was mostly limited to alcohol (though he never had a drinking problem).His relationship with his bandmates as well as members of other bands is very important to him as well

I've r This started off wellLemmy, too, makes multiple cameos--including in a cool mini comic book within the bookAll this keeps the pages turningI was an Anthrax fan from the time I saw them on the Kiss tour in the '80'sHell, this book will inspire any human being to have big goals and to never stop working in order to accomplish those goals.Eternal Terror, 10/20/14An interesting and inspiring readNo stone is left unturned in this book when it comes to AnthraxIan is brutally honest and tells it like it isA fast-paced, funny, revealing and at times tragic account of how a geeky boy from New York made it in the world of music and just how thin the line between devastating and triumphant really is, not just in the world of music, but in life in generalAll rights reservedIn the end, 'I'm the Man' proves to be the perfect title for the book, because what ultimately crystallizes is a rounded picture of Ian, not as a metal icon, but as a man: one who tried and sometimes failed but always kept trying, and can look back on it all with honesty and clarity 2ffeafca65

Country House Discourse in Early Modern England: A Cultural Study of Landscape and LegitimacyIndicazione Delle Sculture, e Pitture Che Si Trovano al Campidoglio: Nuovamente Compilata (Classic Reprint) (Italian Edition)Pocket Coloring Book: Just Wait!For My Musical Friend: A Series of Practical Essays on Music and Music Culture (Classic Reprint) Aubertine Woodward MooreMagic Wild Flowers 2018: Not Often Observed, Yet Beautiful and Exceptional (Calvendo Nature)Accurata, e Succinta Descrizione Topografica Delle Antichità di Roma, Vol. 2 (Classic Reprint) (Italian Edition)Lemmy%3A+The+Definitive+BiographyLa Magie De La Rose 2018: De Magnifiques Roses Lumineuses, De Varietes Et De Couleurs Differentes. (Calvendo Nature) (French Edition)The Whole Book of Psalms in Metre: With Hymns, Suited to the Feasts (Classic Reprint)Praise in Song: A Collection of Hymns and Sacred Melodies, Adapted for Use by Sunday Schools, Endeavor Societies, Epworth Leagues, Evangelists, Pastors, Choristers, Etc (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 20:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde l'apocalipse menace Index du Forum -> Présentation de la Guilde -> Roll Play Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation